This web-site (hereinafter the “Web-Site” is published by BOTTLER BV, P.O.Box 91, 2210 AB Noordwijkerhout, the Netherlands.
- The Web-Site is hosted by: PINS Nederland B.V.
- Concept & Design by: LARTCRAFT multimedia solutions.
Access to the Web-Site and the use of its contents are subject to the conditions described below. The visitor fully accepts the following provisions by access in the Web-Site:
The Web-Site is the exclusive property BOTTLER BV, which is the only entity entitled to use the relating intellectual property rights and personal rights, in particular trademarks, design patents, copyrights and rights on image, originally or in accordance with express authorizations.
Use of the Web-Site in whole or in part, in particular by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for other purposes than personal and private non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. BOTTLER products are sold exclusively through.
BOTTLER BV all over the world. Any purchase carried out the web-site is made at the risk of the purchaser, particularly in regard to the authenticity of said items. BOTTLER BV commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on the Web-Site is correct and up-to-date.
BOTTLER BV reserves the right to correct the Web-site’s content at any time and without warning. However, BOTTLER BV cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on the Web-Site.
As a result, BOTTLER BV cannot be held liable for:
- any precision, inaccuracy or omission relative to the information provided on its Web-Site,
- any damage resulting from an incursion by a third party leading to a modification of the information provided on this Web-Site;
- more generally, any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, resulting from access to the Web-Site, inability to access to the Web-Site, as well as use of the Web-Site and/or credit given to any information directly or indirectly provided through the Web-Site.
BOTTLER BV may deposit « cookies » in the visitor’s computer in order to identify them. Visitors may configure its browser to reject cookies. Security measures have been employed to prevent unauthorized access to visitor data, however, we will not be responsible for any breach security or the unauthorized disclosure or use of any such data.
Hypertext links to the Web-Site may only be included with prior written consent from BOTTLER BV. BOTTLER BV shall not be held liable or responsible for the contents of any sites which links to its Web-Site.
BOTTLER BV informs visitors to the Web-Site that these conditions can be modified at any time. As soon as these modifications are displayed on line, each visitor who access to the Web-Site is assumed to accept these modifications without reserves.
Dutch law will govern the present conditions. Any action or claim related to the use of the Web-Site shall come under the jurisdiction of the Dutch Court.